Career Coaching Programme
A Career Coaching Programme is tailored to your requirements. Typically, the following elements are included:
- A complimentary initial discovery meeting to explore and understand your situation and what you would like to acheive from your Programme. This meeting can be in-person, or by phone or video.
- Profiling to enhance awareness and decision-making around career moves
- CV writing and interview preparation or onboarding (depending on your situation)
- Three career coaching sessions, usually up to 1.5 hours per session
- Email support, and relevant articles and recommended reads
- Access to other coaches if required
- A complimentary evaluation meeting
To find out whether a Career Coaching Programme is a best-fit solution for your needs, please schedule a complimentary consultation.